How to store and clean your jewelry the right way
You have your wonderful piece of jewelry from us. Now what? Please read this so your jewelry can be as fabulous as it looks now for a long time.
What is your jewelry really made of?
- Sterling Silver - 92.5% Silver and 7.25% Copper
- 18K yellow gold - 75% gold and 25% copper and silver.
- 14K yellow gold - 58.3% gold and 41.7% copper and silver.
- 18K white gold - 75% gold and 25% palladium and Silver
Care for Jewelry
- Avoid getting chemicals like chlorine bleach, ammonia and turpentine in contact with your jewelry.
- Do not use your jewelry for rigorous physical activities.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry during the application of lotions, hairsprays and perfumes.
- Do not swim with your precious jewelry.
- Store jewelry in a clean dry place.
- Store away from sunlight.
- Do not store jewelry in your bathroom
Jewelry with stones collect dust, soap, lotions, and more with time. Soak artificial stone jewelry in warm water with a gentle touch of liquid soap. Rinse and dry with a lint free cloth. We strongly advise that jewelry with natural gemstones are returned to our store or to any certified jeweler for professional cleaning.
Silver may get dull quickly and might require regular polishing. Please use cleaning cloth attached or return to us for a thorough cleaning.
White gold may require rhodium plating about twice a year to keep it shiny.
Yellow gold can be cleaned with a soft cloth or cleaned thoroughly at our store.